Relevant Articles / Interviews
- The Humane Economy thegoodsteward.com. January 26, 2001.
- Economic Liberty And Social Ethics: The Morality Of The Third Way thegoodsteward.com. January 18, 2001.
- Choice, Even In A Free Society, Has Its Limits. thegoodsteward.com. February 2, 2001.
- The True Meaning of Catholic Action The Wanderer Forum, 2000. Based upon a presentation made to the 1998 Chicago Wanderer Forum, which examined the infiltration of the Industrial Areas Foundation into U.S. Catholic institutions.
The 'Finn-Gronbacher Debate' 1998-2001
- The Need for Economic Personalism, by Gregory M. A. Gronbacher. Journal of Markets & Morality Volume 1, Number 1. March 1998.
- The Economic Personalism of John Paul II: Neither Right Nor Left, by Daniel Rush Finn. Professor of Economics and Theology. Saint John’s University. Journal of Markets & Morality Volume 2, Number 1. Spring 1999.
- The Humane Economy: Neither Right nor Left: A Response to Daniel Rush Finn, Gregory M.A. Gronbacher. Journal of Markets & Morality Volume 2, Number 2. Fall 1999.
- On the Choice of Method in Economics:Options for Humanists: A Response to Gregory Gronbacher, by Daniel Rush Finn. Professor of Economics and Theology
Saint John's University. Journal of Markets & Morality Volume 3, Number 2. Fall 2000.
- The Finn–Gronbacher Debate, by Gabriel J. Zanotti. Associate Professor of Philosophy. Universidad Austral. Buenos Aires, Argentina. Journal of Markets & Morality Volume 4, Number 2. Fall 2001.